CreateSubscription not allowing new sub on existing customer

Jul 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Great wrapper BTW.

I am using the following method to add a subscription with components with quantity to an existing Chargify customer. I would prefer to add subs with components this way instead of adding a subscription to a customer, then allocating components/quantity. I am receiving a 'systemId is not unique' exception when I run CreateSubscription because the CustomerAttributes obj that I am passing contains the information for an existing chargify customer. Is this a bug or do I just need to use the other method of adding subs to customers then add the component?

public ISubscription CreateSubscription(string ProductHandle, ICustomerAttributes CustomerAttributes, ICreditCardAttributes CreditCardAttributes, int ComponentID, int AllocatedQuantity);

Thanks!
Coordinator
Sep 27, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Hey,

Sorry for the delay. The tough thing about the way I've written the library (something I'm trying to fix with the next version) is that there are a buttload of overloads for the CreateSubscription method which make it very hard to maintain. I'd need specific info to help you out, so go create a ticket at help.chargify.com mentioning this thread.