404 Error when trying to use one time charge feature

Dec 22, 2011 at 7:01 PM

I am currently receiving the error below when trying to use the one time charge feature via the admin.aspx page

Any idea what I need to configure?  I was able to create a new member/chargify user with no issues.  I can log in as the newly created user and view my subscription details.

Thanks,

Carlos

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Source Error:

Line 3538:            {
Line 3539:                string retValue = "";
Line 3540:                using (HttpWebResponse response = request.GetResponse() as HttpWebResponse)
Line 3541:                {
Line 3542:                    using (StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()))

Source File: C:\Users\cagonzal\Downloads\chargify-72077\ChargifyDotNET\Source\Chargify.NET\ChargifyConnect.cs    Line: 3540

Coordinator
Apr 11, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Carlos,

Submit a ticket at help.chargify.com and ask for me (Kori) so I can get some specific information to help you with this one. My guess is that you don't have the right information in your web.config which means the library is trying to get the data at the wrong URL.

-- Kori