Get extended credit card info

Sep 7, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Hello,

I'd like to be able to pre-populate the billing information on my site's payment update information screen, but it seems that the ICreditCardView associated with the ISubscription only contains a sub-set of credit card information.  Is there a way using Chargify.NET to get the credit card billing address for an active subscription?

Thanks

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2010 at 2:17 PM

I don't think there's currently a way to get that information via the API, as it's not something that's currently returned for Customers or Subscriptions.

Sep 8, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Yes, I saw that after I had posted this.  I was looking at the Subscription creation parameters instead of the subscription return parameters.  The hosted CC update screen contains that information, I guess they have not added it to the API yet.  I'll submit a ticket with them and reply here if they have some way of getting that info via the API.

Just wanted to also say nice work on this .NET project, thanks.  I don't think I have ever used a wrapper that just worked right out of the gate the way this one did, this saved me many hours of development.