A comprehensive C# API wrapper library for accessing
Chargify.com, using XML or JSON to read/write.
To correct the error "Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel", update to at least version
either through the downloads or (recommended) through nuget. I
recommend using nuget as I release changes through there very often. For more information, see the Chargify blog post
"Dropping support for SSLv3 - may cause API connection problems"
. A list of the likely breaking changes that might affect you are listed here:
Latest Breaking Changes
. Also, if you're still having trouble - make sure you're specifically setting
SecurityProtocolType.Tls | SecurityProtocolType.Tls11 | SecurityProtocolType.Tls12
(if possible, to handle fall back to lower TLS). If using .NET 4 or under, just set it to
A sample ASP.NET website is available at
which demonstrates the following features:
- Subscription (Paid and Freemium) via API or hosted Chargify pages, including coupons.
- Support for "One-time" charges, credits and refunds
- Account migration or change between products
- Metered and quantity based component charges
- Account information management
- Hosted page URL generation (pretty and regular)
- ISO 3166-1 Alpha 2 data built into the library for easy use with country select controls
- Transaction lists and filtering
- Statements (including PDF linking)
- Billing Portal Management API
- I've recently added support for Windows Azure apps, just inherit from ChargifyPage and enter the important keys into your role configuration. Neat!
: If there are any issues with the sample website, please feel free to post them on the Issue Tracker on this project site, and I'll make sure they get fixed.
Also, a sample ASP.NET MVC sample is currently being worked on, and will be available at some point. Also, if there is any interest in a Silverlight/Windows Phone solution - let me know.
New to Chargify.NET
New to Chargify
Looking for a DNS managing service? I use
, and it's super easy. (They are Chargify users as well!)